Gaming News

The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor - Skyrim needs heroes!

The Elder Scrolls Online got a brand new chapter called Greymoor, which opened up new areas, new secrets, and even new professions. Greymoor expanded ESO and start a whole year of adventure experience in the popular MMORPG game of Zenimax online studio. With so much content being added to the game, and The Elder Scrolls Online already contains so much content, you might ask how to start at ESO: Greymoor. Well, this is why we are here, so please look down and start your Skyrim journey.

ESO: Greymoor -Skyrim needs heroes
Descend into the Dark Heart of Skyrim and defend Tamriel against a new supernatural threat. Play the free Greymoor Prologue now and experience the year-long adventure that began in Harrowstorm and continues with the upcoming Greymoor Chapter and beyond. Join Lyris Titanborn in investigating the foul machinations of the Icereach Coven and uncover a deathly plot that threatens to consume the home of the Nords.

Did the Guide help you? Please feel free to check out other services on MMOSKY like buying ESO gold at the most reliable price and server possible.

How to start Greymoor

When "ESO: Greymoor" is released, there will be multiple ways to start playing through Greymoor content and the new Western Skyrim area. The first one is for new players.After completing the tutorial and being introduced to the world and your alliance, you will be teleported to the Western Skyrim, where you can begin your Greymoor adventure. From there, you can explore new areas, start completing tasks and experience the story.

For existing players, you need to activate the mission to get there. We don’t yet know the name of the mission you’re going to do, but if Greymoor accompanies the route of the online expansion of the previous Elder Scrolls Online, you just need to open your collection, enter the story, and find the mission there.

If you remember the location of the Elder Scrolls, you will know that this part includes Markarth, Rorikstead, Morthal, Dragon Bridge, and of course the capital of Skyrim-Solitude. This city will be the center of renewal, but like other characteristic locations, it will never be exactly the same as you remember, because the story happened 1000 years earlier than Bethesda's 2011 RPG.

In addition, experienced scrolls fans will find some very new places, mainly in Blackreach, a large underground cavern city. Rich Lambert, creative director of ZeniMax Online Studios, gave a detailed briefing to PCGamesN:“ We 're going to go and explore Blackreach in a lot more detail than you got to see and go to places that you've never seen in Skyrim before, in Blackreach.”

He explained: “This is very exciting for us, because we can experience the nostalgia that the players arouse when watching "western Skyrim", and at the same time, it can bring them something new.”Let everyone know how much Blackreach will occupy in this chapter, the director told us: "About 60% of the playable land is "Western Skyrim", and the remaining 40% is in Blackreach. He said that this chapter“Overall it is bigger than Elswell and Somerset.”

Explore the iconic location of the Western Skyrim in the new Elder Scrolls online: Greymoor Extension - read more on MMOSKY.com

Related News
All fans of The Elder Scrolls Online can look forward to the new DLC Waking Flame and the free Update 31  In August
Gaming News
All fans of The Elder Scrolls Online can look forward to the new DLC Waking Flame and the free Update 31 In August

ByMartin|July 14, 2021

The new group challenges and improvements will be released on August 23 for PC / Mac and Stadia and on August 31 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.

ESO: Flames of Ambition DLC and Blackwood Chapter
Gaming News
ESO: Flames of Ambition DLC and Blackwood Chapter

ByMartin|April 19, 2021

Bethesda finally has an expanded version of The Elder Scrolls: Gateway to Oblivion, which includes a movie trailer and detailed information about the year-long adventure.

ESO Gates of Oblivion Global Reveal
Gaming News
ESO Gates of Oblivion Global Reveal

ByMartin|April 3, 2021

Elder Scrolls Online: Gates of Oblivion is a follow-up to last year's Dark Heart of Skyrim adventure, with the massive Blackwood expansion taking center stage in June, featuring 30 hours of new story content, new areas, companion systems, and loads more.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Expansion Release Date Revealed
Gaming News
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Expansion Release Date Revealed

ByMartin|March 22, 2021

The Elder Scrolls Online’s major Chapter update for 2021, Blackwood, will continue the Gates of Oblivion adventure and feature over 30 hours of new story content, allowing you to explore a colorful part of Tamriel where the diverse culture of the Argonians meets with Imperial ambitions.

News comment
No results
Write comment